Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier
Mike moved into a basement apartment. It’s a nice cozy little place but there’s no window in the kitchen or bathroom and he has to rely on the built-in ceiling fans to handle the constant moisture that both rooms produce.
The problem is moving into some other rooms as well. He has recently found mold spots on the ceiling of his bedroom and living room.
He is very worried about the harmful health effects that mold can cause, and is not sure if he will have to give up his home and move out.
Fortunately, there is an easy solution for Mike; it’s the Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier.
It conveniently plugs into any standard 115V electrical outlet, and works hard to protect your home from mold and mildew that excess water can cause. As a bonus, it also helps to eliminate harmful bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult.
It has a digital humidity readout, a worry-free 24 hr on/off timer, a control lock, and it’s low temperature operation will save you money and energy.
Mike will never need to worry anymore about the air he breathes in his home, if it contains mold spores or not. He will confidently know that it doesn’t.
No more mold...No more mildew...No more wasted time worrying.
Mold and mildew occur in virtually every home at some point or the other. Take action and rid it from yours before you suffer any health consequences. Go to www.frigidaire70pint.com and order your Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier now!